Our policy includes three key components:
- Confidentiality – ensuring information is accessible by authorized individuals only.
- Integrity – ensuring the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of information.
- Availability – ensuring authorized users have access when required.
Why we collect User Information
Field Choice, LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service – Information provided helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To Improve Our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may also visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect information
Field Choice recognizes three clarification of information:
- Public – Information that is available to everyone and is not related (i.e., marketing, business cards, published reports)
- Proprietary – Information that is not protected by law, but could negatively impact Field Choice if the information was accessed by unauthorized parties. Typically this information is only available to employees or individuals covered by a nondisclosure agreement (i.e., client lists, organization charts, office information)
- Confidential – Information containing non-public personal information. This information is typically protected by law (i.e., User information, forms or images containing personal identifiers).
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information.
Priority and Confidential Information and Records are appropriately secured so that they are only accessible by authorized individuals for legitimate business purposes. These individuals include people that must access the information in order to perform their jobs and/or have permission to access the data/information by the data owner.
Field Choice, LLC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Safeguarding Customer Information
At Field Choice, we protect customer privacy by ensuring that only employees who have a business reason for knowing information have access to it. Field Choice maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic, personal information.
We continually assess new technology for protecting information. We continually strive to ensure that our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects your account information from being accessed by unauthorized parties.
Internet Statement of Privacy
Sharing User Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information to outside parties your personally identifiable information Field Choice, LLC uses trusted third parties to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Field Choice may need to retain and collect various forms of information or data pertaining to a legal case or investigation. Notification is provided to any user involved in the process; they are to refrain from deleting, destroying or making the information unavailable.
Field Choice may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Retention of Information
Certain information must be retained according to specific regulations and laws. The information owners at Field Choice, LLC are responsible for performing the risk assessment(s) needed to identify the types of information being used and the required periods of time it must be retained.
Any information not specifically covered by the Retention policy must only be retained by employees for as long as there is a need to access the data for business purposes.
Whom may I contact if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
Please contact our IT Director to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five to ten business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Call: 866-985-5222
- Email: Info@FieldChoice.com
- Mail to:
Field Choice, LLC
Attn: IT Department
20101 SW Birch St Suite 150A
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Field Choice, LLC
20101 SW Birch St.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
This document was last updated on November 13, 2012